* By allowing to percolate water in to ground by means of percolation tanks
* Sub Surface irrigation wil increase ground water level.
* Penetration of water in ground...by providing percolating pipes as in subsurface irrigation
* Through "water banking" in the ground or by allowing water to percolate to the ground by various mechanisms..also by direct recharge through open wells
* Rain water harvesting is the economical form of increasing ground water level
* Direct recharge 2ru open well or near by river
* Avoid Bore wells and start to construction of wells Growth trees, and save water then it happens and save rainwater harvesting it is economical method
* Make dams it will create reservier and it will inrease the water table